Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Victims of a teenager's shooting rampage on the Red Lake ,Minn.
Quote | Reply
Compared to the Columbine two week extravaganza school shooting coverage , the shooting at Red Lake Minnesota seems down played.

Maybe they got smart , Instead of giving web sites , instructions , types of weapons that would be best to use. They let them bury their kids in peace.

Teri's feeding tube had top billing this week. Must be all NRA members up there.
Last edited by: Helitech: Mar 27, 05 6:22
Quote Reply
Re: Victims of a teenager's shooting rampage on the Red Lake ,Minn. [Helitech] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Must be all NRA members up there."

Could be. I think it has to do more with the selfish nature of humans. "Some kids getting killed have nothing to do with me but if Terri's tube is pulled then it's the slippery slope and my doctor will kill me on my next visit."

I anger at The Freak Show is how selfish and hateful they are acting about Terri but the lack of news coverage of the school shooting proves I'm right. We are ignoring our children and they are showing their anger.

This shooting is not the norm but it is something we should all be paying attention too. How we treat our children mean more then one woman in Florida.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Victims of a teenager's shooting rampage on the Red Lake ,Minn. [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anytime its a random killing , Shooting , Drunk driver ,terrorist bomb ,we are all at risk . The odds are low but Damn.

I just wonder on the News story selections ??

The oddest "news shift " was when the Gary Condit and Chandra Levy's disappearance ( they had pretty much saturated us with it ). It was front page news .

Then came 911 and every satellite trucks and camera packed up and went east.

Some time later , they said Chandra's body found in a park by a man walking his dog , dental records confirmed her ID. Back to you Bob at Ground Zero , Just how many Donuts will that crew eat today ,After this message.
Quote Reply
Re: Victims of a teenager's shooting rampage on the Red Lake ,Minn. [Helitech] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The general problem is that this happend in a sovereign nation called Red Lake....it did not happen in the US. Which is truly sad. Consider the press coverage similiar to getting information on North Korea's civil issues.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does anyone think that the fact that this was not white suburban kids have anything to do with the lack of coverage?

Just asking.
Quote Reply
Re: Victims of a teenager's shooting rampage on the Red Lake ,Minn. [Barrio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Does anyone think that the fact that this was not white suburban kids have anything to do with the lack of coverage? "

Oh hell yes. If youre not white and pretty no one cares.

Quote Reply
Re: Victims of a teenager's shooting rampage on the Red Lake ,Minn. [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Damn, I'm only 1 for 2 in that department. No wonder no one cares.

In Reply To:

Oh come on...that's not true.

Quote Reply
Re: Victims of a teenager's shooting rampage on the Red Lake ,Minn. [Brian286] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok good point. How about white, pretty or a freak? Jackson is two out of three.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think smitty8 nailed it ,with the sovereign Nation of red lake, "Ingin" reservations are a bit like mars , Not all rules apply. The "white & pretty" race card ,,aaaah maybe , the closed " Nation of red lake "area ,is more likely why ,we have a lack of coverage. I still believe the media proliferates crime with their educational , step by step , bomb building , rapist techniques , killers M.O.Reports . So anyone can get a good start on their new hobby.
Quote Reply