Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

***SOLD*** Oakley Jawbone - Custom & Great Condition w/ Extra Lenses
Quote | Reply
ITEM IS SOLD

These are my customized Oakley Jawbone Sunglasses that I got just this June. I purchased them with the prospect of racing on an Elite triathlon team whose colors are (obviously) black & orange, but physical circumstances did not allow me to swim. So I stuck to cycling and joined a team that was not color-coordinated with my glasses. I already have a pair of Oakley Radars that I like as well, and people are digging the jawbones right now - so I figured I'd make someone happy by selling these $300 shades for $200.

See the frame/lenses below. The lenses are: 1) Fire POLARIZED Iridium and 2) Yellow Vented - for lowlight conditions.

[URL=http://imageshack.us/.../jawbonestsmall.jpg/][/url]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/url]
These are in great condition: I treat my sunglasses very well. The yellow lenses are perfect. The Fire lenses are very minimally scratched - nothing deep. And the frame is in perfect condition. When looking through either set of lenses, everything is completely clear.

To be honest, these are probably the best sunglasses out there and the absolutely easiest/most brilliant lens changing mechanism. They are phenomenal at redirecting wind and not fogging up when you're moving.

Specific Colors: Frame: Atomic Orange (you CANNOT even order this on Oakley Custom! The only Orange frame is that ugly "Team Orange"); Jaw: Matte Black; Bolt: Silver; Ear Socks: Black; Icons: White.

What you get (all are pictured):
1) Frame
2) 2 sets of lenses: Fire Polarized & Yellow Vented
3) Lens cleaning/storage cloth
4) Case (has storage for frame, cloth, AND 2 extra sets of lenses including the ones in the sunglasses for 3 lenses total)

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Travis
pursuingglory.blogspot.com
Last edited by: TriMe703: Sep 12, 11 21:36
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Oakley Jawbone - Custom & Great Condition w/ Extra Lenses [TriMe703] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Last call. $200 shipping included.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Travis
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Oakley Jawbone - Custom & Great Condition w/ Extra Lenses [TriMe703] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
would you just sell the Fire lenses?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Oakley Jawbone - Custom & Great Condition w/ Extra Lenses [thetowl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry thetowl, I think they'd be way too hard to sell without the fire lens, as the buyer would then need to buy an actual dark lens because the yellow isn't too good for high light conditions.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Travis
Quote Reply