Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Specialized Transition Pro (L) Zipp Wheels, more
Quote | Reply
I'm moving up to a larger bike and am getting rid of my old equipment.

Bike/Frameset - I have a Matte Black/Red Specialized Transition Pro - Size L (56cm) .

Wheels - I have a 2008 Zipp 808 wheelset with Powertap SL+ (ANT+ compatible). Comes with PT documentation, Cervo Computer, and Wheel bag. Also have a Super 9 Disc and 1080 front. All wheels are tubular and come with tires recently glued (all Zipp Tangente with exception of Rear 808 which is continental.

PM me if interested in more pictures or details on any of these items.

Picture below is of Bike with 808s on it. I will consider parting out or selling as complete bike. Vision full carbon integrated aero bar, Cane Creek 200TT brake levers, Specialized brakes, Dura Ace RD, Ultegra FD, Dura Ace Crankset (or will swap for Ultegra Compact). Zipp R2C shifters.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/W7lwUqGrrJuqxM3zeMdJTg?feat=directlink

Last edited by: jb4iu: Aug 29, 11 6:27
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Transition Pro (L) Zipp Wheels, more [jb4iu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What are you asking for the complete bike?
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Transition Pro (L) Zipp Wheels, more [angey88dj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$3,750 as pictured, with your choice of Crankset (Ultegra Compact or DA 7900 Standard). Not pictured, but included are PT documentation, Cervo PT computer/mount, PT wrench for replacing batteries, heart rate strap (never used), and PT computer cable. Chain was replaced 200 miles ago with SRAM Red spec. Rear tire (Continental GP4000) will need replaced at the end of the season. Front tire (Zipp Tangente) has lots of life left (75%+)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Also, I'm willing to swap 808s with Powertap for Super 9 disc and 1080 front for same price if you prefer non PT.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Whats the price of the wheels?
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Transition Pro (L) Zipp Wheels, more [eigner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$1900 shipped with insurance.
Quote Reply