Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Outsource Iraq to Syria [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you're going to lump all communists in one large group as murderers, why not just say, "all non-democracies"

Tell that to the IRA.

Terrorists do not need formal training camps, and they do not need the government support. They need support from some source, and they can just as easily get it from the population as from a government.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: Outsource Iraq to Syria [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All governments are never going to do that.

Why? Because it doesn't seem possible to us/you today?

No, because Utopia is fictional.

Sounds like you view the whole anti-terrorist movement as futile.

It doesn't sound like that at all. It sounds like I view our current strategy as futile and ultimately counter-productive. Unless you really believe we can force every nation on the planet to stop supporting terrorism. Let me know how that works out.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Last edited by: vitus979: Mar 9, 05 10:39
Quote Reply
Re: Outsource Iraq to Syria [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not sure what you're saying, and how it applies to the quote. Terrorists certainly don't absolutely need state sponsorship, which should be self-evident since there are many many non-state sponsored groups. However, state sponsorship gives a certain amount of financial help and autonomy to operate without fear of law enforcement that makes it much easier to conduct larger scale operations.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm not sure what you're saying, and how it applies to the quote.

I got my cut and paste operation all mixed up. Sorry.

Terrorists certainly don't absolutely need state sponsorship, which should be self-evident since there are many many non-state sponsored groups.

So we're in agreement then. I'll mark my calender. ;)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why do you show me with you arrogant behavior your unsureness every day?

your arguments are naive and black/white. maybe you don't understand my English - it is not the best - sorry about that! I'm still in learning!

If you could you wanna shot me, right?
Last edited by: remi: Mar 10, 05 0:26
Quote Reply
Re: Outsource Iraq to Syria [remi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Either I'm not understanding your English, or you still aren't making a point. So far, all I'm getting from your posts is that you think I'm arrogant. If you have an actual point, please make it, and I'll try to discuss it with you. So far, you haven't done that.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply

Prev Next