Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cervelo Soloist Team 54cm full Ultegra 6700, FSA, Fulcrum
Quote | Reply
Excellent condition Cervelo Soloist Team in the sought-after anodized grey version- gorgeous in person! The build is full Ultegra 6700 (take-off from a new bike, unused aside from a few spins around the park to make sure everything was adjusted correctly), FSA cockpit, Fi'zik Aliante saddle, Fulcrum Racing 7 wheels, Continental tires, Tacx cages and bottles. The bike is in beautiful condition, and rides like a rocket- very fast and responsive, accelerates quickly and handles intuitively, a perfect crit bike. Cabling is internal.
Geometry:

toptube: 54.5cm
headtube: 140mm
headtube angle: 73 degrees
seattube angle: 73 degrees
chainstay: 399mm

Price: $1650
Last edited by: ninjaman: Jun 9, 11 7:45
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo Soloist Team 54cm full Ultegra 6700, FSA, Fulcrum [ninjaman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo Soloist Team 54cm full Ultegra 6700, FSA, Fulcrum [ninjaman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
that, sir, is a steal of a price with those components. if only I had some disposable income. best of luck selling it quickly!

------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do I have to do, when I wake up tomorrow, to become excellent. Do that, and then do it again the next day, and the next, etc. One day you'll wake up and the time and the fitness will have taken care of themselves."
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo Soloist Team 54cm full Ultegra 6700, FSA, Fulcrum [Nailey13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks a lot man, I'd love to move it quickly. Tell your friends!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bike is sold, thanks everyone for your interest!
Quote Reply