Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: entry tri bike - sm/md. low budget. found.
Quote | Reply
Thanks everyone. I've found a project, so i'm no longer looking! i won't delete all this stuff in case others are looking and find this thread in a search.

Looking for an entry level tri bike - probably around a 53/52 cm. budget is low ($500-850), so carbon frames are probably out of the picture - so is dura ace. 9 speed set up would be ok (although 10 would be better). full bike preferred, but if you have an alum frame w/some parts on it, i might be interested (i have derailleurs, brakes, wheelset - but would need everything else).

fire away.
Last edited by: odin99: Jun 9, 11 10:45
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: entry tri bike - sm/md. low budget [odin99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Odin99,

I have an ELITE T-Class frameset, Medium (53 cm), Royal blue (see http://www.elitebicycles.com for spec's) that I am looking to sell. It has 1 season of racing on it (2 70.3's, 2 ITU duathlon's) and is in GREAT condition. I bought the frameset new in the fall of 2009 and built up a new frameset (ELITE Razor) in fall 2010--the frame has been sitting in a closet, untouched since. I would sell for $515 shipped, price includes Ritchey WCS headset, matching Easton EC90 aero fork, seat clamp, and Truvativ GXP bottom bracket. Feel free to email me at pederse21@hotmail.com for pic's or if interested. With the components you have, you could built up a 2,500+ dollar bike for under 750!!

Talk soon!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: entry tri bike - sm/md. low budget [WICKtri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
never heard of the brand, but interesting. PM on the way.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
never heard of Elite?? you are in for a treat then. if i were a foot shorter i would buy this from you right now!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Quintana Roo Tequilo that fit what your looking for. Its a 52 with dura ace front and rear derailleur but i may want a little more than you want to spend. Send me a message if your interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have an older Cervelo One, size 54 if interested. It's blue/black, 9 speed. I bought it in 2005 and used it for about 5 years worth of sprint and mini tris before upgrading to a carbon frame. Email me at cocofontenot@hotmail.com if interested in more information.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: entry tri bike - sm/md. low budget [compactcajun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,

I just posted something on here, for a Motobecane Nemesis. its a 54 cm.

Paid $859. I'm taking offers. Its been ridden 4 times.
good entry level.

I'm Phrom Phoenix!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a 2003 Kestrel KM40 Airfoil outfitted with 2008 Dura Ace, Easton Attacks (2009). The frame has some miles on it, but most of the bike is like new. Rode it only a few times since the 2009 Du Worlds because I have a new bike.

http://stlifeontherun.blogspot.com
Official Polar Ambassador
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: entry tri bike - sm/md. low budget. found. [odin99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a cervelo P2k (650cc) that has been sitting around for awhile. I will sell it and the set of Zipp 404 for $450. If interested email me at rooley_01@yahoo.com
Quote Reply