Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS/FT ZIPP 1150 disc, NEW Mavic Ksyrium Elites - SOLD!
Quote | Reply
ZIPP 1150 SOLD!

Brand New set of Mavic Ksyrium Elites off of a 2010 Scott Addict R15 that I purchased for my son. They were removed from the bike as soon as we brought it home. Shimano/Sram compatible. Sold!

Last edited by: kc4ixi: Jun 13, 11 9:02
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP 1150 disc, NEW Mavic Ksyrium Elites [kc4ixi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you be open for a trade for almost new Garmin 310xt with soft heart rate strap with some cash for the Elites? Garmin watch wore maybe 3 time on short runs new condition, haven't use the HR starp.

Brian
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP 1150 disc, NEW Mavic Ksyrium Elites [raineyb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the offer, but I have two 305 forerunners that I am using right now. I am looking for some Sram STI's however, and would be willing to trade for some of those.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for lowered prices on both wheels. I have too many sets right now and need to let some of them go.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM on disc
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ZIPP 1150 Sold!
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT ZIPP 1150 disc, NEW Mavic Ksyrium Elites - Price Dropped! [kc4ixi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi-new to forum here-just purchased a new kestrel rt1000 and it came with oval concepts 530's...
really missing my mavic wheels (sl's) that I had on my giant (2004) instead of replacing those,
would your mavics fit on my new 47cm kestrel...?? i have 700c wheels, shimano ultegra components.
i am in northern california. thanks so much.
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT ZIPP 1150 disc, NEW Mavic Ksyrium Elites - Price Dropped! [yojules] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are 700c wheels so they should fit. The freehub is for Shimano so that should work as well. According to Kestrel's website it all looks good!
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT ZIPP 1150 disc, NEW Mavic Ksyrium Elites - Price Dropped! [kc4ixi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks so much for the info...gonna think on it. Let me know if your price is firm-
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT ZIPP 1150 disc, NEW Mavic Ksyrium Elites - Price Dropped! [yojules] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm open to reasonable offers. Just let me know what you are thinking.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can use the rear if you find some one to take the front.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on the wheelset.
Quote Reply