Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garage Sale - 105 cranks, Profile T1 clip on, FastForward seatpost and more
Quote | Reply
   All prices include shipping by USPS in continental US - Payment by paypal only -

Have a 100% positive E-bay rating of 620 over the last 11 years- Check it at http://feedback.ebay.com/...amp;ftab=AllFeedback

Profile T1+ Clip on used one season, good condition $70

105 Standard 175 mm - about 1000 miles - showing some wear on the big ring but good overall condition - $100 Sold

Fuji Tri saddle - $25

Profile Fast Forward Carbon Seatpost has a few insertion scratches but good overall condition- $60 SOLD

Used XT MTB shifters SL-M750 - well used but functional - $30

TENS unit - Electrical Muscle Stimulator/Nerve Stimulator - includes new set of electrodes -adjustable pulse rate, pulse width, and amplitude (intensity)
Reliamed Dual Channel, Single Mode TENS Unit $35

All reasonable offers considered.
Last edited by: OldLeatheryGuy: Apr 2, 11 6:20
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale - 105 cranks, Profile T1 clip on, FastForward seatpost and more [OldLeatheryGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale - 105 cranks, Profile T1 clip on, FastForward seatpost and more [OldLeatheryGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump

Max
aka "Old Leather Guy"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for a nice muscle stimulater. I have one and love it. The other day my kids gold fish had I miocardio infarction and I applied electrodes and upped the amps ( it is the amps that matters not volts.) turned on , shocked and brought little Goldie back to life. Of course I am kidding.......I do like them and they work well. Great price too.

Quote | Reply
how many miles on the cranks?
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale - 105 cranks, Profile T1 clip on, FastForward seatpost and more [LeisurelyOnTwo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Around 1000 miles on the cranks. I changed over to a compact set so I don't need them anymore. Make an offer...

Max
aka "Old Leather Guy"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what diameter is the seat post?
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale - 105 cranks, Profile T1 clip on, FastForward seatpost and more [ezfast88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ezfast88 wrote:
what diameter is the seat post?

The post diameter is 27.2mm and comes with an adaptor to convert it to 31.6. It is 300mm long.

Max
aka "Old Leather Guy"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent re: seat post

Thanks!

--------------------------------
Swim. Bike. Run. Tacos. Not always in that order.
@ryan_hurley
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the cranks. Please email me @ grant_mail98@Yahoo.com.

Thank you
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale - 105 cranks, Profile T1 clip on, FastForward seatpost and more [fastguy101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
E-mail sent.

Max
aka "Old Leather Guy"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump

Max
aka "Old Leather Guy"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am really curious about the TENS unit... What is the purpose?
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale - 105 cranks, Profile T1 clip on, FastForward seatpost and more [jriegle04] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://en.wikipedia.org/...al_nerve_stimulation

This will explain it better than I can.

Max
aka "Old Leather Guy"
Quote Reply