Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB - Winter cycling gear
Quote | Reply
Now that the weather has turned a bit, I just can't stay inside all the time. But it's a bit too cold on the lakefront for summer gear, & I have no winter gear. For that matter, I'm always looking to add to the summer gear collection too.

Could use some bib tights, jackets, vests, jerseys, shoe covers, etc. Don't care if it's team gear or otherwise.

I'm 5'11", 32-33in waist, 170lb guy.

Thanks!
Ed
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - Winter cycling gear [grosso27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have some brand new in box Zoot Ultra Thermo Gloves in Small that I'd sell for $20 shipped.
Last edited by: nublar: Mar 19, 11 14:18
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Check Nashbar for closeouts on winter wear.

Ian
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have some windtex panel leg warmers, also have an Endura Thermoshield jacket (heavy jersey with windstopper panels)-
could sell you both for $150- Endura only worn once. Leg warmers new.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What about insulated winter boots instead of shoe covers? I have a pair of 45s if you're interested. They're MTB-style for better grip off the bike, so they require SPD or eggbeater-type pedals, but I've found that preferable to dealing with covers. I ended up getting a different pair since these didn't fit me that well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh, and I also have a Sugoi balaclava - black, one size, only used maybe 4-5 times.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

go here to see the kit (never worn size large in both)
http://www.sceniccityvelo.com/...0&ad=9900#TEAM_1
i have bib knickers
wind vest
arm warmers
jersey
bibs

the one right below the white and black kit, there is an all black jersey, i have a kit that is all red just like the black one. never worn
i have wind and thermal vest
l/s jersey
i think a fleece bibs
jerseys
bibs
arm warmers
Quote Reply