Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB wetsuit - Pref. DeSoto! - Medium (5'9, 165lb)
Quote | Reply
I'm in the market to try out a DeSoto wetsuit but am not looking to spend $400+ on the set at the moment.

Based on the De Soto size chart I am either Size 4/5.

Will consider others - currently wearing a size Medium Zoot Fuzion, what do you have?

~$200 price range.

< Quitting Isn't An Option >

Quote Reply
Re: WTB wetsuit - Pref. DeSoto! - Medium (5'9, 165lb) [CJS25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a Nineteen Pipeline SL I'd let go for a good price.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

have a desoto size 4 top and bottom,brand new, older model,will let go very reasonable.pm me for details.thx
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
fyi you will probably want to go smaller than size 4 or 5. I am the same height and considerably more heavy than you, and bought a 4 on Tuesday. Call Steve at De Soto and give him your measurements and he can tell you what size.

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Desoto Speedtube5 and T1 Black Pearl pullover both in Size 4 for sale...$120 shipped OBO.
Use 5 times and haven't been used in the past 1&1/2 years. No cuts, nicks, or scratches.
Last edited by: SucabStunna: Mar 18, 11 10:43
Quote Reply
Re: WTB wetsuit - Pref. DeSoto! - Medium (5'9, 165lb) [hammertime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'd all who had offers to me.

Quote Reply
Re: WTB wetsuit - Pref. DeSoto! - Medium (5'9, 165lb) [grosso27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not interested in the Nineteen as I'd prefer a FS, instead of the SL. Thank you though!

Quote Reply
Re: WTB wetsuit - Pref. DeSoto! - Medium (5'9, 165lb) [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the info...I have a 32in waist, 38.5 hips...the reason for size 4 or 5 is because I have large-muscular legs so I always seem to need a larger size just to put them in :P

Quote Reply