Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I need a short felt bayonet stem that can fit 31 mm bars
Quote | Reply
Just got my zipp bulls and guess what! I have a 26 mm stem and I need one to fit the 31 bars. Preferably short length I think 40mm is the shortest. Lemme know what you have. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: I need a short felt bayonet stem that can fit 31 mm bars [Sunkist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just ordered one myself, and fairly inexpensive:
http://www.feltbicycles.com/...TEM%20EXTENSION.aspx
Quote Reply
Re: I need a short felt bayonet stem that can fit 31 mm bars [PDK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yea they are like 20 bucks but the turn around time I hear is horrific. So I'm hoping to get one shipped off here to not deal with all the processing and so on.
Quote Reply
Re: I need a short felt bayonet stem that can fit 31 mm bars [Sunkist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They shipped same day. I even returned it for a different length and they called me and shipped a replacement the day they received it.
Quote Reply
Re: I need a short felt bayonet stem that can fit 31 mm bars [PDK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I found one
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you think they are compatible with the first version of the bayonet fork ?
Do you also know what the length of the stem means ? 65mm means a "usual" 95mm stem (30mm for the cap+65mm for the stem) ?

Shit, I cannot order on their website, it's only for the USA/Canada.
Thanks
Last edited by: kimaswan: May 4, 11 5:45
Quote Reply
Re: I need a short felt bayonet stem that can fit 31 mm bars [kimaswan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Stems are measured in actual length, not the virtual length. That's why I had to do an exchange. I've got an "older" DA. Not sure it's the first design but it isn't like the new ones.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok, if I understand well, you mean that a 65mm stem means a 95mm (or so) real stem (from the center of the fork tube) ?
Did you buy also the new cap (it's pretty nice) ?
Quote Reply