Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by Lanterne_Rouge
Last edited by: Lanterne_Rouge: Mar 1, 11 6:05
Re: FS: Di2 TT Groupset, Aeolus 5.0 ACC's, DA stuff and Fizik Arione [Lanterne_Rouge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent for wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Di2 TT Groupset, Aeolus 5.0 ACC's, DA stuff and Fizik Arione [Lanterne_Rouge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the di2 controls both the aero extensions and the brakes?

Could you ship to Brazil?
I am interested in the crankset.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Lanterne_Rouge [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whats the best you can do on the Di2 kit?

A new tri kit just sold on ebay for $2,225. It was new. And it include a chain and a cogset.Search item- 200579435404.

Item number:200579435404
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Di2 TT Groupset, Aeolus 5.0 ACC's, DA stuff and Fizik Arione [Sloth69] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is sold.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Di2 TT Groupset, Aeolus 5.0 ACC's, DA stuff and Fizik Arione [Sloth69] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hehe.. I think alot of people watched that ebay auction and saw how that ended before comming back to this :) Unfortunately someone beat me to it ;)
Last edited by: eigner: Mar 1, 11 23:41
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Di2 TT Groupset, Aeolus 5.0 ACC's, DA stuff and Fizik Arione [eigner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That is funny, I watched that one too. I don't know how it sold so cheap. I guess the market for Di2 upgrades is increasing so the cost is going down.
Quote Reply