Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

56cm Tri Bike
Quote | Reply
Rick, elite triathlete and elite coach with Athletes On Track, rode this into the top 12 overall at B2B before succumbing to the flu he'd contracted earlier in the week. He's selling it because he's a poor college student and needs to put a new engine in his car.

I built this bike up from the frame, which I bought new in October. It was raced in an ironman in November and has been hanging in the bike room since. I did almost all my trianing on a different bike, so this bike has about 250 total miles on it. Most parts were new with the frame, with the exception of the cranks, wheels and front derailleur.

SRAM TT500 shifters, Rival rear derailleur, Ultegra front derraileur, Ultegra 10 speed cassette, PC1090 hollowpin chain, FSA Team Issue carbon cranks with FSA Time Trial lenticular disc rings, Ultegra brakes, Kysrium Elite front wheel w/ Bontrager XXX Lite tire, Fulcrum Racing 5 rear wheel with Vittoria Corsa Evo CX tire (both clincher).

Full-carbon frame and fork with nice aero shapes and well-hidden cables (enter the top tube behind the stem).

Size 56 - 55cm seat tube, 56cm top tube. Variable seat tube angle 71-81 degrees, using two position seat clamp. Seat post is un-cut, fork steerer was left long. For info, look at the Boyd Bow & Aero at boydbikes.com - mine has a full black clear-coat instead of the red/white paint job.

For reference, I am 5'11" with a 32" inseam, and this bike fit me perfectly with a 110mm stem. With the adjustable aero bars, seat angle, long seatpost and plenty of spacers on the fork, this bike can be made to comfortably fit anyone 5'8"-6'3".

Email rickwetherald@gmail.com for pictures or more info.

Steen Rose
http://www.athletesontrack.com
Last edited by: AthletesOnTrack: Jan 20, 11 7:34
Quote Reply
Re: 56cm Boyd Bow & Aero - $1500 [AthletesOnTrack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Clarification to post title - this is a CarbonLord TT frame, not a Boyd. Geometry, mold, sizing is all the same, just different paint job.

Link to photos of this bike: http://www.flickr.com/...9888@N02/5262675432/

Rick Wetherald
Elite Coach - Athletes on Track
Quote Reply