Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: FS: Pearl Izumi, Shimano Wheels, Speciailized Tritip Saddle-LOWER PRICES, EVERYTHING MUST GO [simpy16] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is the condition of the front wheel?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Pearl Izumi, Shimano Wheels, Speciailized Tritip Saddle-LOWER PRICES, EVERYTHING MUST GO [aaq] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It has maybe 200 miles on it if that. I bought the set and then got a good deal on another set of wheels that I decided to use as my trainer but then thought to mount the rear r500 with a trainer specific tire for winter months. I just have no need for the front and have too many wheels to try to hold on to as is.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Pearl Izumi, Shimano Wheels, Speciailized Tritip Saddle-LOWER PRICES, EVERYTHING MUST GO [simpy16] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will you take $45 for the PI tri suit and Arm sleeves if pending sale goes thru
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Pearl Izumi, Shimano Wheels, Speciailized Tritip Saddle-LOWER PRICES, EVERYTHING MUST GO [trijj77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no thanks, I would take $70 for both, and I have not heard back from the last person so I would consider them still for sale.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not sure if you have anything left.

Bump for a great seller.
Quote Reply

Prev Next