Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Galveston Rental on Lonestar Course
Quote | Reply
Train on the course before the race or book for the race itself.
Bike the Lonestar course out the front door.
Bike 3005 (Road that the bike course is on) across the bridge (no toll) to Freeport (40 miles roundtrip) Add 10 more on RT to Jamaica Beach.
Open water swim.
Swim in the canal out the back door. Down the canal and a right turn takes you to West Bay. Swim forever. Kayak available for a spotter.
Run the beach.
A little softer than Memorial (popular Houston running course) but not near the powdery stuff of Florida. Miles of open beaches, easy on your knees.

10% discount for triathletes. NOTE: The discount will be handled by me, not the rental agency. They know nothing about the discount offer. Only one discount per rental.

See the property at http://www.castawaysgroup.com/bonbini.html

One BR with King. Two BRs with Queens and a bunk room (4 twins) and a loft (4 twins) Second lot with playset for kids and fishing off the dock. Great for multiple families.

Note pool in the pictures not suitable for laps and probably isn't open anyway.

Contact me if a desired weekend is blocked. I can probably arrange for it to be available.

Any questions, contact me at danny_bartley@yahoo.com
Bonbini is "Welcome" in Papiamento, the native language of Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao.

--------------------
Playing by the rules is only one aspect of sportsmanship. The rules do not always encompass all the values by which we want to conduct ourselves. There is no explicit rule about winning and losing with grace. There are no rules about having integrity. There are no rules about treating each other with respect. Yet all of these things are paramount to winning itself and all of them can actually enable a person to gain from sport all it has to offer.
--Pete Vordenberg--

Playing by the rules is only one aspect of sportsmanship. The rules do not always encompass all the values by which we want to conduct ourselves. There is no explicit rule about winning and losing with grace. There are no rules about having integrity. There are no rules about treating each other with respect. Yet all of these things are paramount to winning itself and all of them can actually enable a person to gain from sport all it has to offer.
--Pete Vordenberg--
Quote Reply
Re: Galveston Rental on Lonestar Course [TRICUDA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Time to think about it...

--Pete Vordenberg--
Quote Reply