Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by flying wombat
Re: For Sale; Cannondale Hi-Mod 54cm 2010 SRAM Red with Cinqo [flying wombat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the bike, can you provide more information.

where are you located?
how tall are you?
why are you selling the bike?
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale; Cannondale Hi-Mod 54cm 2010 SRAM Red with Cinqo [kreuz09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mesa Arizona, east valley of Phoenix
5'7", but ride very steep, hence going up a size, (see Slowman's articles on fit) (I ride a size 51 road bike)
"retiring" from competition, I have been doing endurance sports for 22 years, time to move on

Kevin
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale; Cannondale Hi-Mod 54cm 2010 SRAM Red with Cinqo [flying wombat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How many times have you retired Kevin?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That is a screaming deal. Someone should jump on this.
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale; Cannondale Hi-Mod 54cm 2010 SRAM Red with Cinqo [BSUdude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The only thing I have of value to offer in trade is my wife. Interested? She cooks and cleans and looks darn good. Only moody once a month. Gosh I would LOVE to have that bike! What an absolute STEAL! Seriously, If I had not just spent all my play money on a SC 7.0 and Christmas, I would buy this without hesitation. I mean, the Quarq is $2000, the bars, the setup, the seat. Heck, the bike is FREE! If this deal lasts through Monday at noon I will be very, very surprised.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Man, I want this bike. I don't have any recent purchases deterring me from buying, but simply cannot afford it at the moment. Take payments?