Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Corima Turbospoke 3-Spoke HM Carbon Front Wheel - SOLD!
Quote | Reply
This ad is for a Corima Turbospoke 3-Spoke HM Carbon Monocoque front wheel (700c tubular). It comes with a professionally glued Continental Competition 22mm tire, and for all practical purposes the package is brand new: used on only two occasions (12mi and 13mi time trial events this past summer). There are no scratches, dents, chips, nor any other kind of signs of use, not even in the brake area - my brake pads have touched this wheel no more than 2-3 times (as is hopefully evident from the pictures). Decals removed, but can be cheaply and easily ordered directly from the Corima factory in France (see the link below). Can be converted into a track wheel.

This is the very rare High Modulus (HM) version of the wheel, which is stiffer than the standard (HR) version and features a beautiful 12K carbon weave. The wheel is somewhat similar to the HED3C, but the spokes are wider and tear-shaped (directional). Additional specs include a Corima Chrono hub and manufacturer claimed weight of 640g. For detailed info about the wheel and accessories, please go here.

Paid $1199 for the wheel alone, asking $580 shipped in CONUS ($530 without the tire). Please let me know with any questions! Thanks for looking.

Last edited by: Milano: Feb 28, 11 14:37
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Corima Turbospoke 3-Spoke HM Carbon Front Wheel (700c tubular) w/Continental Competition 22mm - $580 shipped (pics) [Milano] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow that is a sweet looking wheel! Looking for a clincher or I would be all over that! Good Luck!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Corima Turbospoke 3-Spoke HM Carbon Front Wheel (700c tubular) w/Continental Competition 22mm - $580 shipped (pics) [Milano] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump back to the top!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice wheel at a great price. I'd jump all over this if I had just bought a H3 last month.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
a work of art
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Corima Turbospoke 3-Spoke HM Carbon Front Wheel (700c tubular) w/Continental Competition 22mm - $580 shipped (pics) [DrAloha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
a work of art

That's for sure - the pics don't do it justice. I am not keen on selling it at all, but these are not the times to have so much money locked up in an item sitting in the closet... (I am sure I will regret getting rid of it when I have a stable job and income.)

Thanks for the compliment!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A batch of PMs received, but wheel still available!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still for sale!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Buyer reneged, so this bad boy is back on the market!
Quote Reply
SOLD! [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SOLD!
Quote Reply