Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Buffalo Composite 27.2 Forward Post
Quote | Reply
Full carbon post. Buffalo Composites used to make some awesome posts back in the day. I have 2 left over from my old shop.

Pics @ http://www.buytrigear.com under prev. owned items.

Best offer on them.

Questions, call me @ 610.410.8919

Steve H
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Buffalo Composite 27.2 Forward Post [sharad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Steve
Any chance you could send me a more close up pic of this post? Getting reports that the USE alien I have might not be the best choice for a borderline Clyde like myself.
thanks
Kent
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Buffalo Composite 27.2 Forward Post [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Borderline like as what weight? If you are over 175ish, I'll recommend against the Buffalo Post. I'm 220. Your best bet then is either the Profile FF Post or a Thomson.

What bike are you riding and what bars? I can help with your fit, just need some info and want to make sure you purchase the correct post as well. Not saying the Buffalo won't work until I know your weight.

Steve H
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Buffalo Composite 27.2 Forward Post [sharad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Currently stepping on at 185 but I gained more than normal this winter (can't seem to not be sick longer than 2 days). Race weight typically is around 170-175 though. I'm 5'8" and the bike is a 54cm Kestrel 200SCi (my dream bike from when they first came out). Bought it used and the post came with it. Bars are Kestrel Pro and stem is Zepp. Not an every day riding bike (or racing for that matter) just a Sunday driver.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Buffalo Composite 27.2 Forward Post [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You would probably be fine with the BF post. I'm 220 and have ridden them with no problems but I would also suggest you look at Profile, Control Tech or Thomson. Zero issues with alum posts for someone your size.
Quote Reply