Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

For Carbon Fiber lovers..the Ultimate Carbon Fiber watch, the Manometro S
Quote | Reply
For your consideration, Im parting with one of my favorite possessions. There are a couple other watches Ive been eyeing, and my Manometro S is getting little wrist time now, so Im offering it first to the ST crowd as I know most of you can appreciate a nice piece of carbon fiber. The watch was purchased from an authorized AD in Minneapolis and is guaranteed authentic, I believe I have the original receipts, but Ill have to dig em up. I have all the boxes. Original price was over 5K. This is a limited production watch of 500 in 2008 and is the serial no. is a single digit, nicely symmetric I might add.

The original stainless steel Manometro, designed by Mazzuoli is in the Museum of Modern Art in NYC

This is a big watch at 45.5 mm diameter and over 14.5 mm width.

I would rate the watch easily 9/10. The only scratch on the watch is on the buckle. The crystal is perect as is the case. The crown is titanium and located at 2 oclock. I believe this is the only watch that has a completely carbon fiber case, the case back is titanium. There is an automatic ETA movement with about 2-2.5 day power reserve.
Check out all the specs at www.giulianomazzuoli.com

2400.00 Price includes Paypal and shipping in US only. Price is firm.

Quote Reply
Re: For Carbon Fiber lovers..the Ultimate Carbon Fiber watch, the Manometro S [LeDopedChicken] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you could damn-near use that thing as a sundial.
Quote Reply
Re: For Carbon Fiber lovers..the Ultimate Carbon Fiber watch, the Manometro S [justfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: For Carbon Fiber lovers..the Ultimate Carbon Fiber watch, the Manometro S [jackmott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LMAO, Jack Mott!!! I know the subject/reference. LMAO!

Habitual line stepper.
Quote Reply
Re: For Carbon Fiber lovers..the Ultimate Carbon Fiber watch, the Manometro S [LeDopedChicken] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You should try to take some more flattering shots of the watch. It looks like a block on a string right now.
Quote Reply
Re: For Carbon Fiber lovers..the Ultimate Carbon Fiber watch, the Manometro S [jackmott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
was that a used m3 ;o)

Re: For Carbon Fiber lovers..the Ultimate Carbon Fiber watch, the Manometro S [justfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does it do anything other than tell time?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
e-mail sent

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply