Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

All Sold: SRAM Red 177.5 cranks, Ritchey WCS stem - Price lowered
Quote | Reply
All items are sold

Slightly used SRAM Red 177.5 cranks

Slight scuff mark on the non drive side crank from tri shoe buckle :-( (also slight marks inside the spider from dropped chain)

Ritchey WCS stem 90mm / 1 1/8" / 31.8mm slightly used $40 shipped in USA

H
Last edited by: Herbert: Apr 11, 11 21:53
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM Red 177.5 cranks, Shimano 56 ring, Lynskey Ti post and more [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup, stuff.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM Red 177.5 cranks, Shimano 56 ring, Lynskey Ti post and more [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Open to offers on the crankset?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM Red 177.5 cranks, Shimano 56 ring, Lynskey Ti post and more [Frunkin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will pm you for the crank.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM Red 177.5 cranks, Shimano 56 ring, Lynskey Ti post and more [Frunkin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Depends on the offer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What size bar clamp is the stem?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM Red 177.5 cranks, Shimano 56 ring, Lynskey Ti post and more [jaxtriathlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Stem is 31.8mm bar clamp.

H
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Still have these items
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump, lowered price
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the crank BB30?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM Red 177.5 cranks, Shimano 56 ring, Lynskey Ti post and more [rickyricardo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My son is interested in the crank set. Is it Gxp or bb30?
Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM Red 177.5 cranks, Shimano 56 ring, Lynskey Ti post and more [jcc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still interested in the crank set....is it still for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM Red 177.5 cranks, Shimano 56 ring, Lynskey Ti post etc - Price lowered [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quick question.....do the DA 7800 chainrings work for both 10spd and 9spd? I'm still running a 9spd set up, but I'm looking for a chain ring.

Thanks.

Quote | Reply
Crank still available
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM Red 177.5 cranks, Shimano 56 ring, Lynskey Ti post etc - Price lowered [craig_m] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That chainring was used on a 9-speed Shimano D-A setup
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM Red 177.5 cranks, Shimano 56 ring, Lynskey Ti post etc - Price lowered [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cool. I'll take it if you still have it. I'll PM you.

Quote | Reply
Shimano 56 ring sold, as is the Lynskey post
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM Red 177.5 cranks, Ritchey WCS stem - Price lowered [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks much for the seatpost...it arrived ahead of time even though the PO was closed for Columbus Day or some such nonsense. Over the weekend I saw another Lynskey post that had been converted by Calfee as the battery pack for Di2. The battery is stuffed inside the post so there's no extraterrestrial looking battery pack hanging off your frame. It's cheaper than the Shimano pack and boasts longer life too...I'm guessing it's Li Ion. Anyways, best regards and hope you find new homes for your other great items.
Uncle Ronny
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM Red 177.5 cranks, Ritchey WCS stem - Price lowered [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the cranks? (Sram Red 177.5) Thanks, Tor Dahle
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM Red 177.5 cranks, Ritchey WCS stem - Price lowered [tordal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I do indeed have those cranks in my closet now :-)
Quote Reply