Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: MTB for Xterra
Quote | Reply
Looking to get a hardtail but would consider all options. Price range 1-2k shipped
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: MTB for Xterra [piknikboy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I recently built a hardtail that I am willing to sell. Almost everything on it is new... I used a 19" motobecane fly team frame (very lightweight) and high end rockshox SID Race fork (80mm). XTR hubs mounted to Bontrager mustang tubeless wheels, a mix between xt/x-9 components (or i could switch over some LX components to same you some $) and avid bb7 brakes. The bike is in perfect condition and very lightweight. I have not weighed it but i would guess around 23-24 lbs. Let me know if your interested. Also i have plenty of parts between the couple of bikes i own i can switch around depending on your budget. Make me an offer.
Last edited by: edapp: Nov 10, 10 14:49
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i have 2009 GF superfly size 21 for sale for $1750.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What size are you looking for? I have a Scott Scale 10, size S that I might be selling to help finance a dual suspension race bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Fuji Tahoe SL 29er, x-9 all the way through, thompson seatpost, wtb saddle, race face deus stem. Just bought it in july so its still pretty new. Let me know if this fits the bill for you.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: MTB for Xterra [maxbrain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All great bikes. Especially superfly. I need a small unfortunately. But I'm interested in the Scott.
Quote Reply