Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

E-motion rollers - (Revised, will trade for mountain bike)
Quote | Reply
E-motion rollers

Less than 20 miles on them and in perfect condition. Ready to ship in original box. I wanted to try again here prior to trying e-bay after the first cold snap.

Will accept Paypal.

http://feed1.tinypic.com/...8RVXt2NYMVBPgQ%3D%3D

Thanks

Last edited by: Twisted Spoke: Oct 11, 10 13:46
Quote Reply
Re: E-motion rollers - $575 + shipping [Twisted Spoke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I realize that this is probably the worst time of year ever to post this and I would probably get more interest after the season is over and it gets cold, as people probably aren't thinking too much about next year or winter training yet, but you never know so I will throw this out there.

I'm willing to consider a trade for a decent mountain bike in a smaller stand over size, I'm 5' 7" /32" inseam (measured in running shoes to the top of the top tube).

Thanks to all for your consideration.

JC
Quote Reply
Re: E-motion rollers - (Revised, will trade for mountain bike) [Twisted Spoke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't need rollers, but I have a decent mtn bike for sale.

It's a Specialized S-Works FSR full suspension. I need $750 + shipping.

The parts alone are easily worth $1,000...
Quote Reply
Re: E-motion rollers - (Revised, will trade for mountain bike) [justfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Don't need rollers, but I have a decent mtn bike for sale.

It's a Specialized S-Works FSR full suspension. I need $750 + shipping.

The parts alone are easily worth $1,000...

Thanks, I will keep it in mind, but I must get rid of the rollers, (and a hybrid bike), before I can pull the trigger.
Quote Reply
Re: E-motion rollers - (Revised, will trade for mountain bike) [Twisted Spoke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Holla back at me when you sell your stuff. I have two trainers, and I would once again be single if I buy a set of rollers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
E-motion rollers

Less than 20 miles on them and in perfect condition. Ready to ship in original box. I wanted to try again here prior to trying e-bay after the first cold snap.

Will accept Paypal.

http://feed1.tinypic.com/...8RVXt2NYMVBPgQ%3D%3D

Thanks

How much are you asking?

''The enemy isn't conservatism. The enemy isn't liberalism. The enemy is bulls**t.''

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Quote Reply
Re: E-motion rollers - $575 + shipping [Twisted Spoke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I realize that this is probably the worst time of year ever to post this and I would probably get more interest after the season is over and it gets cold, as people probably aren't thinking too much about next year or winter training yet, but you never know so I will throw this out there.

Actually October is one of the best times of year to sell stuff like this. Fall is well in the air, cold fronts are pretty regular, day light is dwindling and in a few weeks daylight savings time will hit and you can pretty much say sayonara to any evening riding, it will be dark at 5pm and the long soul crushing journey into winter will have passed the point of no return. Smart people are getting their winter training plans in order now and demand will continue to rapidly increase in the next few weeks.
Quote Reply
Re: E-motion rollers - $575 + shipping [tgarson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:

Actually October is one of the best times of year to sell stuff like this. Fall is well in the air, cold fronts are pretty regular, day light is dwindling and in a few weeks daylight savings time will hit and you can pretty much say sayonara to any evening riding, it will be dark at 5pm and the long soul crushing journey into winter will have passed the point of no return. Smart people are getting their winter training plans in order now and demand will continue to rapidly increase in the next few weeks.

+1
Quote Reply
Re: E-motion rollers - (Revised, will trade for mountain bike) [Danno] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

How much are you asking?

Last asked $575 + SH, but considering that I'm going to turn around and buy a MB anyway, I'm thinking that a trade, considering it's Slowtwich and someone is likely to have a nice bike for trade, a fair barter may be the most mutually beneficial way to approach it.

But cash is nice too:)

JC
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested. PM sent.

-------------------------------------
Steve Perkins
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Which version is or was yours?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have I think a giant sedona with rock shocks . I thinki paid around 799.00 for it in 2002 ??

Re: E-motion rollers - (Revised, will trade for mountain bike) [justfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size is you bike and is it still for sale?

-Michael Welch My Blog
Supported by: TEAM ZOOT Swiftwick
For all your endurance shopping needs
Quote Reply