Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Proof there is no God.
Quote | Reply
The radio just played Pearl Jam. The horror, the horror.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Proof there is no God. [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Proof there is a God: Yellow Ledbetter.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I once thought that proof of no God was that a pigeon's wings hit at the top of their arc on take-off. I;ve since resolved this issue.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Existence of babelfish

Cheers Torsten
Quote Reply
Re: Proof there is no God. [DragAttack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Proof there is a God:

Existence of the Hottie Thread

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you serious?
Quote Reply
Re: Proof there is no God. [goldmund] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pearl Jam is below the the suff my dog just up chucked. Self important, holier than thow, I'm Eddie Vidder with a mout full of marbles style rock-n-roll can go back to 1990 and die. Fuck Seattle. Fuck Grunge. Fuck Pearl Jam. If need to be preached too by a rock star I'll give U2 a call.

I like you though.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
okay. but the only thing somewhat related to their music that you mentioned was the 'mouth full of marbles'.

very preachy, yes, i understand that. but at least it is isn't a front. they've been preaching the same song for years. they aren't doing it to grab headlines. but still i understand, it often comes off being very self-righteous.

and they treat their fans well. encourage bootlegging, release songs online, etc.

anyway, i just wanted to double check, i was just surprised.

carry on.

i like you too.
Quote Reply
Re: Proof there is no God. [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not convincing - didnt find anything interesting there yet.

Cheers Torsten
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For fame or just being asshole, shut up and sing.

What really soured me to them was at the 1992 or 93 MTV Music Awards they where cleaning house and getting every damn statue. Everytime they went up there they got more and more rude and ungrateful about the awards. During the interviews after His Good King Eddie started blathering abouthow awards got in the way fo the "art".

ART?!?! YOUR A FUCKING ROCK STAR YOU FUCKING DIME A DOZEN PREACHY SEATTLE GRUNGE TRENDYASS BITCH! PUT COUPLE OF EXTRA MARBLES IN YOUR MOUTH, MAKE YOUR HAIR EXTRA DIRTY AND STRINGY (to get intouch with the poor and trampled on.) AND ROCK YOUR FUCKING FLANNEL CLAD LAME ASS OFF! IT'S ROCK NOT FUCKING JAZZ!!!

Oh and do I have to bring up Temple of the Dog? What the hell was Soundgarden thinking?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mr. tibbs, settle down. i didn't mean to raise your blood pressure.

92-93 was a long time ago.

so you like soundgarden, but not pearl jam? and eddie is only back up on one temple of the dog song.

jazz is art, but rock isn't? seems a bit arbitrary.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You gotta understand something about me and music. Music is my savoir. I am not logical and rational about music. I am a complete nutcase. In my strange mind N'sync didn't sit around with the producers and make music they thought would sale, they sat around and said "What kinda horrible shit can we make to piss Jon in Texas off." Nashville isn't a place where a lot of cross over country is made. It is a steaming lake of hell where idiots make terrible music to destroy the great music known as country and they do it only to piss me off.
David Lee Roth wasn't kicked out of Van Halen for any other reason then I worship David Lee Roth and the rest of the band was jealous that Jonin Texas loved Diamond Dave more.

Ya see country is my heart, jazz is my mind and rock-n-roll is my bones, blood and soul. Any crap is a direct attack on me as a person.

Yes I am on medication and I am feeling much better now. :-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Although you hate some in the grunge scene you might want to check out Mother Love Bone (the band from which all other grunge sprang) Temple of the Dog was a tribute album to the singer who ODed. They are more Glam/Punk than Grunge but you can here the roots of it all.

What about Everclear? Some of their old stuff is great (Amphetamine is one of my favorites) but the last one just plain sucked.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rock and roll
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Random though from the depths of my cold-medication haze...

If you and another random person like all the exact same bands, it'e more than likely that neither of you have very good taste in music,

If you and another random person cannot find one band you agree on, it's more than likely that neither of you have very good taste in music.

Discuss.

In Reply To:
Random though from the depths of my cold-medication haze...

If you and another random person like all the exact same bands, it'e more than likely that neither of you have very good taste in music,

If you and another random person cannot find one band you agree on, it's more than likely that neither of you have very good taste in music.

Discuss.

If you and another random person smoke pot - you will both write down jibberish.

If you and another random person smoke crack - you will still write jibberish.

Stoned people in Houses should not throw glassses.
Quote Reply
Re: Proof there is no God. [Sparticus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OH HELL YEAH! TELL ME HE AIN'T EVERYTHING GREAT ABOUT ROCK-N-ROLL!!!!!

LONG LIVE DIAMOND DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
U2 PRE-SALE TODAY/////
Quote Reply