Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Argon 18 E-114 Small Frame
Quote | Reply
2009 Frame, Fork, Headset, Carbon BaseBar/Extensions, Brakes & Levers. Color is white & ridden by my wife in one race plus some training rides.

- includes a set of brand new extensions still in shrinkwrap & a set that have been cut for a female 5'6 (total of two sets or 4 bars).
- includes all the headtube adjustment/risers/etc for custom fit

Purchased new in October 2009. Bike is 10 months old & has one scratch on the downtube where the front brake was installed incorrectly (cosmetic) & rubbed against the frame. Otherwise, bike is in perfect shape with no other scratches or blemishes. Will post pictures later & any other pictures needed.

$2000.00 includes shipping (US Only).

Here is a link online of the bike details: https://shop.sunrisetri.com/...02/?Action=More+Info

-todd

email: t2mann at gmail dot com

The E-114’s innovative and exclusive design has won Argon 18 the prestigious Eurobike Award. The bike also received the Institut Design Montréal’s hotly contested Industrial Design Award. The E-114 is a striking example of Argon 18’s capacity for innovation as well as its will to push the envelope in the field of bicycle design. Description:
  • Oneness: a structural fairing that masks the headtube and brake from airflow and supports the handlebar, eliminating the stem. Offers a wide range of adjustment and unmatched stiffness.
  • AFS tri/T.T. geometry: a unique, adapted geometry, with razor-sharp steering and unparalleled stability, even in situations where it is impossible to stay on the tribar extensions with other bikes. Every dimensional aspect of the bike has been defined in order to maximize bike control, at extreme levels of exertion.
  • Overcoming the wind: it was a bold move to question the wisdom of teardrop-shaped tubes and frame sections. Such an aerodynamic improvement required determining which areas of the frame could yield further aero gains. The E-114’s radical forms result in a 12% aerodynamic improvement in a headwind and an average 18% aero gain in sidewinds.
  • Specifications: Includes:
  • Frame & Fork
  • Headset
  • Carbon Base Bar and Carbon Exensions
  • Brake Calipers and Levers

• Quote Reply
    Re: FS: Argon 18 E-114 Small Frame [t2mann] [ In reply to ]
    Quote | Reply
    Adding Pictures. I forgot one picture but can send later... the fork tube has not been cut (you can kinda see it sticking up) plus all the bar/fit spacers plus a spare set of unused bars.

The bike:

This is the only scratch on the entire bike. It was caused by the brake being installed incorrectly... its not that bad. brake is installed correctly now...

amazing how many people have it installed incorrectly & have the same scratch :)

another picture of the bike.

Asking 2k for just the frame, fork, seattube and bars. Bike is less than a year old. May sell some of the components separately if interested.
    Quote Reply
    Quote | Reply
    bump. buyer fell thru. still for sale.
    Quote Reply
    Quote | Reply
    Also, if interested, I can include the following components for additional cost (we can negotiate fair price):

Dura-Ace 7800 Front Derailleur
    Dura-Ace 7800 Rear Derailleur
    Dura-Ace 7800 Bottom Bracket
    Ultegra 175 53/39 Crank

You would then only need to purchase:
    Pedals
    Seat
    Wheels

Would love to sell soon. Got to get rid of a few bikes...
    Quote Reply
    Quote | Reply
    Uploading pictures of the extra set of brand NEW aero bars, risers & compact crank holder. These are in addition to what you already see on the bike. make me an offer on this 2009 Argon E-114.

Quote Reply
    Quote | Reply
    bump. make an offer.
    Quote Reply
    Quote | Reply
    price lowered to $1600.
    Quote Reply
    Quote | Reply
    Still available?

Use my name, randydial, in the promo/VIP code for 40% off @ http://www.e-rudy.com
    Quote Reply
    Re: FS: Argon 18 E-114 Small Frame [randial] [ In reply to ]
    Quote | Reply
    waiting payment from buyer. if falls thru will let you know. thx
    Quote Reply
    Quote | Reply
    How much for the Ultegra crank if you were to sell separately?
    Quote Reply
    Quote | Reply
    I am interested if you will consider shipping to Denmark, Europe.

- Jesper
    Quote Reply
    Re: FS: Argon 18 E-114 Small Frame [eigner] [ In reply to ]
    Quote | Reply
    bike sold; send me PM to t2mann at gmail dot com if interested in the 175 Ultegra cranks (~2yrs old)
    Quote Reply
    Quote | Reply
    t2mann wrote:
    Adding Pictures. I forgot one picture but can send later... the fork tube has not been cut (you can kinda see it sticking up) plus all the bar/fit spacers plus a spare set of unused bars.

The bike:

This is the only scratch on the entire bike. It was caused by the brake being installed incorrectly... its not that bad. brake is installed correctly now...

amazing how many people have it installed incorrectly & have the same scratch :)

another picture of the bike.

Asking 2k for just the frame, fork, seattube and bars. Bike is less than a year old. May sell some of the components separately if interested.

Dear t2mann

Can you please post a high resolution photo of the front brake, or even try to help me on how to install it on my new E114-2010 model. I am confused, or i heve receive the wrong equipmnet-parts.
    Many thanks
    Quote Reply
    Re: FS: Argon 18 E-114 Small Frame [root] [ In reply to ]
    Quote | Reply
    Root,
    I now own this particualr bike. If you've got questions about the brake you will find the folks at Argon to be helpful. Otherwise contact me by PM and I will try to send you some good pics privately.
    Quote Reply