Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Zipp 606's Tubular Like new $1600
Quote | Reply
2007 Zipp 606 Tubular wheels, Vittoria Corsa EVO-CX tires glued and mounted professionally at the bike shop, Ultegra cassette 12-25, wheel bag and Titanium skewers.

The wheels are like new. The rear wheel was replaced by Zipp because of a defect in the original wheel and has the 808 label instead of the 606 label.

The tires have VERY little wear and still have the pattern on them. The front wheel/tire has 1 Sprint TT, 3 Sprints and 1 Half-Iron distance on it, the rear has 3 Sprints and 1 Half-Iron distance on it. Total miles are under 200. Braking surface shows no wear.

The wheels have been sitting in the wheel bag in my basement for the past 2 years because of injuries.

Would like to see them go to a good home and be able to race :)

$1600 or best serious offer, I will not give them away. Shipping not included.

-- Although we strive to reach perfection, we must realize that we will never reach that goal!
Last edited by: endeavorc: Jun 5, 10 9:00
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 606's Tubular Like new $1600 [endeavorc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in selling either the cassette and or the wheel bag separate.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 606's Tubular Like new $1600 [cjb3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, no

-- Although we strive to reach perfection, we must realize that we will never reach that goal!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 606's Tubular Like new $1600 [endeavorc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you need to get rid of these seen as though they have been in your basement for so long, I am willing to go to $1,400 if you include shipping.

Email me back if interested?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 606's Tubular Like new $1600 [casual] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, wasn't able to get to updating my threads yesterday, the wheels have been sold.

Quote Reply