Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS - Zipp Vuka Shift Extensions - Chicane - Shimano
Quote | Reply
For Sale:

Zipp VukaShift Extensions - Chicane/S-bend with integrated Shimano shifter bosses.

Brand new, never installed, never cut, never tried out, never had a shifter mounted.
These babies are pristine, there is not a blemish to be had in the clear coat even.

Get rid of the annoying shifter mount, get the shifters closer to your hands, take advantage of the way the s-bend was meant to be used.

I will sell for $199 shipped in CONUS, please PM with any questions.

Specs from Zipp:

Instead of bolting the shifter onto an assembly that plugs into the aero extension, why not just bolt the shifter onto the extension itself?
That’s the simple idea behind the VukaShift.
This designs saves up to 80 grams by eliminating the use of expansion bolts inside the extensions. By moving the shift levers 30mm closer to your hands, the VukaShift eases wrist strain and keeps your hands in the fastest aero position as you shift into the 11.
The VukaShift extensions use our chicane shape and weigh approximately 120 grams per pair.

Quote Reply
Re: FS - Zipp Vuka Shift Extensions - Chicane - Shimano [grosso27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got the Vuka aero bar to go with it?

Homeward Bound
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Zipp Vuka Shift Extensions - Chicane - Shimano [Mr. Slowski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't, sorry.
But there's a VukaBull on eBay right now for $200, which is super cheap.
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Zipp Vuka Shift Extensions - Chicane - Shimano [grosso27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I saw that. My wife murders me on the bike because she can. I'm placing the blame on my aerobars. She has the vukas and I don't. Couldn't be my motor. No Way!!

Homeward Bound
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
^ ^ ^ Bump ^ ^ ^
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
^^48h bump^^

offers may be entertained
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
^^ down to 175 shipped. last chance before moving to eBay ^^
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
About to send pm.

Homeward Bound
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
~ SOLD ~

Quote Reply