Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Louis Garneau CS-150 Custom Carbon Road Cycling shoes, worn once. Men's Size 45.5 -- $175
Quote | Reply
I am selling my like new (used once) LG CS-150 cycling shoes. These just did not fit my feet right, but they are great shoes! I am asking $175, but these shoes sell for close to $300 new.

Louis Garneau CRS-150 Road Shoe

Thanks to Louis Garneau's Custom Fit System AND your own preheated oven, these carbon-soled road shoes easily mold to your feet for a perfect custom fit! And there's no need to worry if you don't get it right on the first try. These road shoes can be re-cooked and fit again!
-Built-in thermo moldable plastic linings work with a carbon HM outsole to give you enhanced shoe rigidity and increased arch support for maximum power transfer
-Multivent system delivers comfortable airflow in all conditions
-Thermoplastic molded and vented heel/toes provide durable performance and enhanced aeration
-Microfiber and nylon mesh upper keeps everything lightweight, breathable and waterproof
-Ergo Air interchangeable soles let you adjust accordingly to cold or warm conditions
-Position your cleat using the visual display
-Seal it all up with a 2-position micro-adjustment ratchet and dual Velcro straps
-Shoes are heat moldable at 150° Fahrenheit

I can send more pictures if you need them, just send me a note.

Kirk and Charity
IBB Cyclery & Multisport - Fitting and Custom Spec Build Experts
Brands: Argon 18 - Cervelo - Orbea -
Quintana Roo
- 3T - Enve - Rotor - ISM - Schwalbe - I9 - Speedplay - Lake - Infinit - Zipp
Quote Reply
Re: Louis Garneau CS-150 Custom Carbon Road Cycling shoes, worn once. Men's Size 45.5 -- $175 [FastCracker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Louis Garneau CS-150 Custom Carbon Road Cycling shoes, worn once. Men's Size 45.5 -- $175 [FastCracker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply