Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Looking to buy or rent a Wetsuit for Wildflower, Size L
Quote | Reply
I'm 6'4'' 180 and looking for a wetsuit to race in for Wildflower, I live in Denver and would like to try it on first but I am open to having it shipped here if there are any good offers

Thanks,
Brooks
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Looking to buy or rent a Wetsuit for Wildflower, Size L [TBrooksCowan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you looking for a full suit or sleeveless? I have a promotion sleeveless that I would ship for $90. It somes with 2 sets of pads you can insert into the legs for extra bouyancy. If you are interested send me a pm and I will get out some pics.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Looking to buy or rent a Wetsuit for Wildflower, Size L [TBrooksCowan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
450 for a new water rover
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Desoto Speed Tube bottom and Black Pearl top (both size 6) that have only been used twice. I would be willing to make you a great deal on them. PM me if you want more info.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If all else fails Xterra rents em:

http://www.xterrawetsuits.com/...ories/rental/rental/

I did this and then just bought it outright.

cheers
S.

// qui audet adipiscitur
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I'm 6'4'' 180 and looking for a wetsuit to race in for Wildflower, I live in Denver and would like to try it on first but I am open to having it shipped here if there are any good offers

Thanks,
Brooks

Brooks,

Check out www.speedforrent.com

The owner lives in Denver actually.

Owner/Head Coach for Endurance Concepts
http://www.EnduranceConcepts.com
Sponsored by: Cadence Bikes & Multisport & Brooks
Quote Reply