Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Felt Saddle, Swiss Army Watch
Quote | Reply
PRICES LOWERED!

So I had a few separate post going in the classifieds and decided to just turn it into one (easier for me to keep track of).

As the title says, I've got a few things to sell...and a watch.

BRAKE LEVERS, AEROBARS and WHEELS - SOLD

4.) Felt Saddle
This was the stock Felt Saddle on the B12. Surprisingly comfy for a stock saddle but I swapped it out for a Cobb. Zero wear and could pass as brand new. Looking for $20 plus shipping.

5.) Swiss Army Clous de Paris Mechanical Manual Wind Watch
So basically I have too many watches and actually end up wearing my Suunto T4C most days anyway (and I needed new wheels...ha...priorities!).
I purchased at Tourneau in NYC and still have the receipt.
The watch includes the original box and all the links that were removed for the initial fitting. I've literally worn this piece maybe a total of 35 individual times.
It shows very minimal signs of any wear. I'm looking for $550 plus shipping (half of the price I paid). Again, let me know if you'd like to see more pics or have any questions.

You can find all the details for the watch here:
http://www.swissarmy.com/...;product=241190&

Let me know of any questions! And you can always email me at wsrobert@gmail.com.

PS: Pics suck because all I have is my iPhone at the moment.

"One Line Robert"
Last edited by: wsrobert: Apr 17, 10 11:49
Quote Reply
Re: TTR Wheels, Felt Aerobars, Swiss Army Watch, and More [wsrobert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Levers are sold.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Re: TTR Wheels, Felt Aerobars, Swiss Army Watch, and More [wsrobert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I may be interested in the saddle, but I need to look at the pic first.... sadly work is blocking the pictures.... i'll check when i get home
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Monday morning bump.

I'm going to take new pics of the wheels and aerobars tonight and try to get them up, but let me know if anyone is interested in seeing more!

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wheels are sold.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wheels are not sold. Deal fell through. Prices have also been lowered on the wheels and aerobars.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Aerobars are sold.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply