Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTT: My size 45 Specialized BG S Works shoes for your 46
Quote | Reply
I stumbled across a great pair of BG S Works Specialized shoes... maybe 2-3 years old, but aside from a few scuffs on the bottom, barely any wear. Happy to send detailed pictures. I love the shoes, but unfortunately, they're just a touch too small.

I was going to E-Bay them and hope to find a pair of size 46's but thought I'd post this here first. If you're in the same boat, but reverse, let me know.
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: My size 45 Specialized BG S Works shoes for your 46 [Boogie711] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got a pair of brand new 46 trivents that are a tad too big.
May be interested in a swap. could you send me some pics?
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: My size 45 Specialized BG S Works shoes for your 46 [rmcboy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Email sent with pics. I tried to show any of the flaws as closely as possible.
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: My size 45 Specialized BG S Works shoes for your 46 [Boogie711] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
One last bump before I finally send these off to the E-Bay bin...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sorry for a bit off-topic, but I have size 45 wide shimanos (2nd from the top model for 2010)....they're rubbing my little toes too much...reason you went 45 and they don't fit? I might be interested in these but not sure...
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: My size 45 Specialized BG S Works shoes for your 46 [dartingd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Size 45 Shimano's would be a good two sizes too small. Specialized's fit one size smaller than 'normal' shoes. I ended up in a pair of Shimano TR-51's in 47. I still have the S-Works sitting on a shelf (I really need to get off my butt on that) but an equivalent size in Spec's would be a 46.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm sent
Quote Reply