Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2XU Super Elite Tri Suit Sz. M barely used
Quote | Reply
I bought this suit a few months ago on this forum for $75 shipped. It doesn't fit me properly. Bummer for me. So, I will deduct a $5 try-on charge and sell it for $70 shipped CONUS via paypal. Here is the next from the classified that was originally posted . . .

Bought last April at Nytro paid $250 plus tax. Wore it for Oceanside 70.3 then hung it up. Nice suit fits great..... black and silver. Perfect conditon still looks new. Small rub marks on the front from my race belt. $75 i pay the shipping.

http://www.nytro.com/...ll-Apparel/brand/2XU

$70 shipped to you

peace,
brother bonk
Last edited by: brother bonk: Mar 13, 10 21:53
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2XU Super Elite Tri Suit Sz. M barely used [brother bonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
just fixed the link so you can now see the suit on the Nytro site . . .

bb
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2XU Super Elite Tri Suit Sz. M barely used [brother bonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how big are you? (weight, height, chest)
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2XU Super Elite Tri Suit Sz. M barely used [tegra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
5'11", 178 lbs, 40 inch chest. If I was at my old racing weight of 165 this suit would fit great. It still fits OK, but not as well as others I have. At 56 years old, shedding pounds proves to be more of a challenge each year! :-)

bb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hmm! sounds like it would fit me (currently 165 pounds, race weight = about 155), but we'll have to see if i end up getting a crankset first... good luck selling it!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2XU Super Elite Tri Suit Sz. M barely used [tegra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. I would like to sell it to a member of the ST Peaceful Tribe, so I'll keep it posted for a few more days, then off to ebay . . .

bb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Monday morning bump . . .
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You are saying that @ 178 lbs the suit is too small for you?

"If you cannot win, at least make the guy ahead of you break the record"
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2XU Super Elite Tri Suit Sz. M barely used [GoldenEagle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think the suit is charted to fit somebody at that weight. For me, it was tight in the wrong places and just not comfortable. I have an atypical body, though, with a thick chest (for a triathlete), long torso, shorter arms and legs.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2XU Super Elite Tri Suit Sz. M barely used [ChromeMobius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SOLD!
Quote Reply