Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Used wheelcover cut for 50mm rim $30 shipped
Quote | Reply
I have a well-used wheelcover from Wheelbuilder.com. It's cut to fit a 50mm rim. You could use this with a 404 or other approximately 50mm depth rim.

I'm selling the two parts of the cover only. No wheels are included in this auction. (Also, no screws either--I lost these a while ago and have since used electrical tape to attach the cover to the wheel. To affix the wheel to your bike, you can order replacement screws from wheelbuilder, or you can use electrical tape like I did.)

The drive side has some circular scratches from the RD rubbing against the cover, as well as other scratches from normal wear and teat.

The Wheelbuilder decals are still (mostly) on the wheels. They're a pain to remove, but they'll come off if you have more patience than me. I got a quarter of one off before I had to go clean up the bathroom, because our cat decided to turn 8 rolls of toilet paper into confetti. She doesn't even use the litterbox we set up for her! What a stupid cat.

The non-drive side has a chunk torn out of it near the opening of the valve stem. This happened two years ago. I've used it many times since then by covering the entire opening with electrical tape with no problems.

It's not the greatest looking wheelcover out there, but if you're looking for cheap speed this is it.

If you're like me, you'll throw this on your bike and laugh when you and your cheap-ass disc wheel thingy pass the guy rocking a $3,000 Zipp super-909 Powertap Sub-1080 tubular disc.

$30 shipped in the CONUS. PayPal preferred (martinmccrory at gmail dot commmmmmmmmm).

Pictures. Again, wheels not included, just the cover:

Quote Reply