Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Vision Trimax Carbon Bars $175
Quote | Reply
I'm selling my very new and everso lightly used Vision Trimax Carbon Bars. They have been on 2 trainer rides and one outdoor ride since install and I'll be removing them tonight. They are the 270, ski bend extension and 90mm stem version also known as the 360. They are in mint, cherry and pristine condition.

PSA- if you have a Specialized Transition that has cable routing in the top tube, this bar is a bad choice. the steerer tube clamp on these bars comes to an "aero" point and it gets in the way of your front and rear der cables. You also have to add spacers in order to prevent the point from really messing with the cables and spacers are dumb.

Willing to send pics to interested parties. Will come in original box with all hardware, etc.

$200 shipped...pref North America, not because of the shipping, just because I don't like other countries.
Last edited by: teambeer: Mar 17, 10 6:41
Quote Reply
Re: Vision Trimax Carbon Bars [teambeer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
$200 shipped...pref North America, not because of the shipping, just because I don't like other countries.

Funny! PM'ed ya for pics.
Quote Reply
Re: Vision Trimax Carbon Bars [Kikuchiyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics Sent

If you're gonna do something tonight that you'll regret in the morning...sleep late.
Quote Reply
Re: Vision Trimax Carbon Bars $175 [teambeer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok, in an effort to improve American foreign relations I'll consider mailing them out to other countries, but I'm not sure about the shipping costs so we'll have to figure that out.

Also dropping the price to $175 shipped to NA.
Last edited by: teambeer: Mar 17, 10 6:42
Quote Reply