Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garage Sale: BNIB Cranks, Brakes, Yakima, Used MTB/Road shoes, disc brakes
Quote | Reply
Some pretty good stuff for sale. Please let me know if you want any additional pictures of any of the used stuff (or new stuff, but the new stuff was only taken out of the box for photos).

Used Avid Juicy 7 Hydraulic Disc Brakes, 160mm with upgraded HyFlo braided gold hose. Also included are two 160mm Shimano 6 bolt rotors and two brand new pairs of organic brakes pads (not pictured). $155 shipped.

Used Sidi Dominator MTB shoes; I believe they are Dominator 3's. Size 43. A model or two back in the line, but not heavily used so still in great condition. Insoles and cleats are NOT included (the insoles were just cheap almost cardboard like pieces of material, so I threw them out. $45 shipped.

Used MEM Carbon Road Shoes. MEM is an Italian brand that uses the same soles and a lot of the same uppers as DMT shoes. This particular pair is a virtual copy of the DMT Flash Road shoes. The size on the tag inside the shoe says "42" but it's way off; these fit like 43-43.5 (TRUST me!!) Overall in great condition, but a little dirty from a wet ride through the city, and a lot of the road gunk stayed stained into the reflective white portions. White marks on the soles are marks I made with a marker when putting new cleats on. Looking for $55 shipped for these.

Last edited by: IKnowEverything: Mar 18, 10 21:35
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale: BNIB Cranks, Brakes, Yakima, Used MTB/Road shoes, disc brakes [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size shoe do you wear in english sizes?
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale: BNIB Cranks, Brakes, Yakima, Used MTB/Road shoes, disc brakes [BSUdude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have no clue in English sizing, but in US sizing I'm a 10.5

Re: Garage Sale: BNIB Cranks, Brakes, Yakima, Used MTB/Road shoes, disc brakes [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Matt,
I'd like to make you an offer on the Yakima towers. (If you would consider taking less than $125 shipped)
Can you shoot me an email at:
skrhone@hotmail.com
Thanks
Steve
Last edited by: skrhone: Feb 24, 10 18:05
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump! Updated with some new prices and the correct size on those MTB shoes.