Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SRM 165mm DA Crank Arms
Quote | Reply
Taken off my DA SRM unit so they have been through their machining process to make them fit the SRM unit. These came with the SRM and I just had them swapped out for longer ones. Just the crank arms, no chain rings included. $250 shipped within continental US.
Quote Reply
Re: SRM 165mm DA Crank Arms [Stanf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are these 165 cranks still available.

I have a 170 cranks on my SRM. Can I just swap out my 170's on my SRM for these 165's and then do I need to send the unit back to SRM for recalibration?
Quote Reply
Re: SRM 165mm DA Crank Arms [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These were sold.

I just had them swapped out for 175s and they had to recalibrate and replace battery anyways so I am not sure but I would guess they would say you need to recalibrate.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Definitely would need to recalibrate. Don't know how the strain gauge mechanism works, but given that torque = Fxd if you change d you'd want to know the change in torque then torquexRPM = power. Did you get the DA 165's from the SRM guys? Right now I am on 170 tapered square.
Quote Reply
Re: SRM 165mm DA Crank Arms [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The 165s came with the SRM originally. I bought the 175S (brand new and never mounted) seperately and they machined them. I believe I was allowed to do this because they were out of 175 DA arms at the time.
Quote Reply