Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB 3T Ventis or 3T Brezza or Oval Concepts A901 or HED Integrated Aerobar or Hed Black Dog Aerobar
Quote | Reply
Building a couple TT bikes and looking to see if anyone wants to sell the following 3T Ventis or 3T Brezza or Oval Concepts A901 or HED Integrated Aerobar or Hed Black Dog Aerobar. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: WTB 3T Ventis or 3T Brezza or Oval Concepts A901 or HED Integrated Aerobar or Hed Black Dog Aerobar [tmdmw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a set of 3T Ventus aerobars with the -17 stem. That's the most versatile way to get the Ventus. It's allows a much lower setup than the more common +6 version. With mine, if they're too low, you can raise them with spacers either under the pads or under the stem. Many folks who've bought the +6s have been disappointed because they can't get as low as they'd like.

Anyway, I'll sell 'em for $450 including shipping in conUS and PayPal.

Note ... I have Oval Concepts ski bend extensions on them, not the straight extensions they came with. I don't know what happened to the straight extensions. I couldn't handle those. They were way too hard on my wrists.

Here's a shot:

I've got the different spacers that came with it, plus a few spare parts (pivot pins for the brake levers) that I ordered from 3T.

They're in excellent condition. No crashes or anything. I did have to take the dremel to the inside surface of one of the brake levers to make it mover for freely (a common correction many owners had to make). You can't see it except when you pull on the lever and expose the inside surface.

Bob C.

The "science" on any matter can never be settled until every possible variable is taken into account.
Quote Reply