Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Steal my SLEEPTRACKER PRO and get some real sleep
Quote | Reply
lightly used. I suck with technology but apparently this is really good. Get one that retails for 150+ for 55 and that includes shipping in the CONUS.

http://www.geek.com/...racker-pro-20071120/
Last edited by: phattknot: Jan 19, 10 15:34
Quote Reply
Re: Steal my SLEEPTRACKER PRO and get some real sleep [phattknot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
not sold yet. humpty bumpty.
Quote Reply
Re: Steal my SLEEPTRACKER PRO and get some real sleep [phattknot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe you should explain what this is or at least post some of the website/box explanation of the product.

just my 0.02!
Quote Reply
Re: Steal my SLEEPTRACKER PRO and get some real sleep [dscf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
from the website:

SLEEPTRACKER® continuously monitors signals from your body that indicate whether you are asleep or awake. Because you wear SLEEPTRACKER® on your wrist like a watch, its internal sensors can detect even the most subtle physical signals from your body. SLEEPTRACKER® finds your best waking moments, so that waking up has never been easier.
When you sleep, your body goes through a series of sleep cycles. The average adult experiences 4-5 full sleep cycles over an 8-hour period. Each cycle lasts about 90-110 minutes and comprises five different stages, as illustrated by this chart.
No two people have the same sleep cycles, and nobody has the same cycle twice. Many factors can influence sleep cycles, including diet, exercise, medications, drugs or alcohol, stress, sleep disorders, and sleep deprivation. Age and gender can play a role, too: women tend to sleep more soundly than men, and as we age, we sleep more restlessly.
A typical sleep cycle has five stages and takes 90-110 minutes. During Stage 1 of your sleep cycle, you sleep lightly. At Stage 2, your sleep gets progressively deeper. At Stages 3 and 4, also known as "Delta Sleep," you sleep most heavily; this is when your body rebuilds itself.
Stage 5 of sleep, also known as REM (rapid eye movement) sleep, is marked by extensive physiological changes, such as accelerated respiration, increased brain activity, rapid eye movement, and muscle relaxation. People dream during REM sleep.
In the first third of the night, Delta sleep stages last longer than REM stages. As the night progresses, Delta sleep diminishes in length. By the last third of the night, Delta sleep usually ceases, while REM stages lengthen.
SLEEPTRACKER® may find multiple almost-awake moments within the sleep cycle. Almost-awake moments may also vary in frequency throughout the night.
By monitoring your sleep cycles for optimal waking moments during the preset ALARM WINDOW, SLEEPTRACKER® finds those almost awake-moments and gently wakes you when you're most alert. The result? You wake up refreshed instead of groggy. Waking up has never been easier.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
humpty bumpty for price drop
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM Sent!
Quote Reply
Re: Steal my SLEEPTRACKER PRO and get some real sleep [rugger7622] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 i got 4 offers at price asked. I am working down from the first one to the 2nd. etc I will try to move on by 5pm if not paypal'd by then.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SOLD
Quote Reply