Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Let me build your wheels - FREE!
Quote | Reply
Hey folks,
Not sure if the classifieds are the best place to post this, but here goes.... anyways, the unique nature of my job has me "off" from now until mid-March, and I'll be perfectly honest I'm starting to get a bit bored. I started building wheels this summer, and found out that I'm not only decent at it, but I enjoy doing it. However, I'm at the point now where I want to keep building wheels, but I REALLY don't need anymore.

So, if you want a set of custom handbuilt wheels, I'd love to build them for you. Just buy your parts, ship them to me, and I'll build them and send them back. No charge for my labor, you just pay all the associated shipping charges. I can tell you the best places to buy your hubs/rims/spokes as well, depending on your application.

Re: Let me build your wheels - FREE! [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd like to get a set of reasonably light carbon wheels for a tt ride, at least 80mm in depth. Shimano hub. Still don't really know if I want tubbies or clinchers.

Where are the best places to buy my hubs/rims/spokes?
Quote Reply
Re: Let me build your wheels - FREE! [red_and_black] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the interweb
Quote Reply
Re: Let me build your wheels - FREE! [red_and_black] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You never said what type/brand hubs or rims you wanted (if it mattered), or gave me a budget you're looking to spend.... gotta be more specific than that! Otherwise, yeah, anywhere on the internet, depending on what you're looking for!

If you need recommendations, PM me with more specifics... and if you're unsure about what specific parts you want, you gotta let me know what you're looking to spend on these; I know places you can get unbranded carbon rims for $190/pair, but I also know places you can get name brand rims for triple that.