Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB - Computrainer IM Louisville Course and others
Quote | Reply
I'm looking for the IM Lou course and any others that people are selling...

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - Computrainer IM Louisville Course and others [tridawg72] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have NEW IM Wis and IM LP for compu-trainer. Offer?

mike
meresecond@aol.com

Re: WTB - Computrainer IM Louisville Course and others [Mikael67] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Mike - Thanks for the note. I am interested in IMLP - How about $50
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - Computrainer IM Louisville Course and others [tridawg72] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure, why not - I am never going to ride it!
My verified paypal e-mail is meresecond@aol.com - will ship out as soon as I see the $$.

Re: WTB - Computrainer IM Louisville Course and others [Mikael67] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Payment sent- thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have IM Coure D'alene if youd like..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will go out on Sat - THX!

Quote | Reply
D'Angelo, Derek [ddangelo@kpmg.ca]
Drop this fellow a note, has some of the best pricing around on new un-registered Racermate/Computrainer DVDs, I've had good luck with him.

Another 2 series I've had great luck with are:
Eergvideo.com & theSufferfest.com
For those of us who do a fair bit of indoor bike training, I found a couple of other very inexpensive and challenging Bike Workouts.
A Company called “The Sufferfest”, http://www.thesufferfest.com/video-sufferfests/

STRUCTURED WORKOUT + GREAT MUSIC + PRO RACING FOOTAGE = SUFFERING, MISERY AND HAPPINESS

They have two Videos out, Downward Spiral and Fight Club, both are about 60 min in length, with (aprox.) a 10 min warm-up, a 5 min cool down and a lot of SUFFERING, MISERY AND HAPPINESS in-between.
Did Fight Club last night and it was to put it mildly a very interesting workout.

The Videos are downloaded, there may be an option for a physical CD, (DVD may be in the future), are optimized for a laptop/i-Pod/smaller screen, but worked well and was (when there was time to see it) quite clear on a 32” flat screen.
At $9.49 US it’s well worth giving a tri (pun intended).
There are multiple reviews if Googled. Previews of both videos are available @ the link above.

FYI I have no affiliation with any of the above companies, just a happy (but sore) Customer.
P
Quote Reply