Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

140.6 The Triathlete's Journey DVD - SOLD OUT
Quote | Reply
I have two brand new, never opened DVD's for sale. $10 each.

This is an interesting and motivating film for anyone getting ready for an ironman distance race, or anyone needing something to watch during indoor training.

• DVD Release Date: August 27, 2005
  • Run Time: 61 minutes

Fred Arden: After a visit to the doctor and a warning "If you don't get in better shape you're going to face serious medical problems" Fred decided his path to health lay in training for the Iron Distance Triathlon. Not many people would choose such a grueling event to "get in shape." Now after losing over 100 lbs Fred will tackle his first Iron Distance event at Ironman USA in Lake Placid. 140.6 has been there through the training and will be there throughout this grueling event. Ron Burke: On top of Ron's own quest to completein his 6th Iron Distance event Ron has coached Fred through his training. His teaching and coaching have not only been crucial to Fred's success, but have helped to improve the quality of life for thousands of his students. Christine Webb: Christine Webb had one goal in 2004, and that was to finsih the Ironman Triathlon. Unfortunately she did not accomplish her goal that year. She had missed the bike cut-off time by 30 minutes. Most people in that situation would just give up and call it quits, but not Christine. She made the commitment to train more, lose weight, and return to accomplish here goal of crossing the finish line.

Geoff from Indy
http://www.tlcendurance.com
Last edited by: geoffreydean: Dec 31, 09 5:57
Quote Reply
Re: 140.6 The Triathlete's Journey DVD [geoffreydean] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent.
Quote Reply
Re: 140.6 The Triathlete's Journey DVD [geoffreydean] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'd

------------------------------------------------------------
I have failed at many things, but never in my desire to try again.
Quote Reply
Re: 140.6 The Triathlete's Journey DVD [do140.6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply