Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hed Stinger Front and Rear with Spare Wheel
Quote | Reply

Front and Rear, grade A Hed Stinger 50mm wheels, near new, a wheel bag, tires and a spare wheel for whatever you can do with it all for $450 (not including shipping, cassette not included). Rear purchased new in 2008 from Trisports. Front was built new by Hed in late 2008 to replace the third wheel pictured which I had purchased on ebay. That wheel was not true and was sent back to Hed for repair. They replaced all the spokes but could not get it back to true so it has a slight hop in it. I've just used it as a spare rim to keep a tire stretched. Could be used as a track tire. The graphics on the two A grade wheels do not match, but a very helpful rep at Hed went to great lengths to find the rim with the Speedace graphics which is as close as he could get since they don't make the Carbonite rims any more. The Speedace graphics Front Wheel is a Stinger Rim and it was built by Hed with all new parts. Actual shipping cost
Quote Reply
Re: Hed Stinger Front and Rear with Spare Wheel [swlayton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pmed
Quote Reply
Re: Hed Stinger Front and Rear with Spare Wheel [dubd71771] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sale pending to the first Slowtwitcher who inquired. Thanks for the interest and I will contact others who inquired if the pending sale should fall through. Happy New Year.
Quote Reply