Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Cannondale Scalpel 3000 with FULL XTR
Quote | Reply
But, the only catch is.... no fork! I'm switching to a carbon FS frame, and I want to take my carbon Lefty with me.

So, you get the full bike, minus the front fork and wheels (wheels can be negotiated if you want them). I WILL, however, include a brand new headset reducer so that you can use any fork on this frame....

I am thinking that $1500 shipped obo is fair. I am still away on vacation now, but can post pictures when I get home... just PM me. The frame is in great condition, but does have it's fair share of cosmetic scars (as a MTB would). The components are in VERY good condition, minus the shoe rub on the crank face.

Re: FS: Cannondale Scalpel 3000 with FULL XTR [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP!

Also, frameset is up on Ebay right now, with no bids. If you would like, ST special: frame/seatpost/rear shock all for $600 shipped.

Quote | Reply
BUMP!

Okay, frame/seatpost/rear shock is now $400. Here's a picture (as a complete bike).

Quote | Reply
Bump! Frame is now $350!!

Quote | Reply
Size?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cannondale Scalpel 3000 with FULL XTR [longmojw190] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HA!
I can't believe it's been posted that long and I forgot to put that. Thank you! It's a Medium.

Quote | Reply
Bump!

Prices are now: Frame for $350, Entire bike (minus fork) $1000, individual parts: make offers!