Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Custom triple baby jogger
Quote | Reply
Hi,

I have a custom triple baby jogger by runabout. It has custom spin carbon fiber trispoke wheels, and a custom made front as well. They are well lubed and cared for. The jogger also comes with sun cover, rain cover, and hitch rack. The only thing that is missing is that there is a support piece for the canopy that got lost in our last move. It is just a rod about the thickness of a thin pen which has 2- 90 degree bends in it to make an arch, and could be purchased from runabout or the home depot. This is a great jogger. I used for three of mine at a time while racing, and have clocked times such as a 37:42 10K and a 18:09 5K (which isnt too shabby for pushing an extra 100 pounds). Our kids have moved up in age, and we just dont need it any more. I can not ship this, but if you either live close to Maine and are willing to pay for our gas, I may be able to deliver; or possibly if you live in the corridor between Maine and NJ, I can meet or drop off on our way to relatives (if you can wait until we are making the trip). This is a steel framed stroller, and holds up very well. It is better than any of the other triple or double jogges, as they fit through normal doorways. I have run both on and offroad (trails which were more 'groomed'). I am looking to get $450 for everything. Thanks for looking
stephen j

I believe my local reality has been violated.
Quote | Reply
Ive still got it if you would like it. Ill be putting it on Ebay in a week or two.

Stephen J

I believe my local reality has been violated.