Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Stems, shoes, cranks and bb, Speedplay cleats
Quote | Reply
Specialized Pro-Set 120mm/31.8/1 1/8" with a custom shim to downsize to 26.0 included for a smaller bar setup. Comes with box, manual and 3 sizing shims: $25 shipped to CONTUS

Easton EA50 110mm/26.0/1 1/8" with 1" downsizing shim for smaller steerer tubes: $15 shipped

Shimano R-086 shoes, size 44 and purchased back in September from Performance Bike for $140....they still smell new .Went to a custom shoe for midfoot cleat position so these don't work b/c of the contoured sole: $50 shipped: SOLD

Speedplay X-Series cleats, well used and scratched up, but still functional. Just switched to Zero's so these are going to sit in a box or go to a new home. Didn't get a pic, but if you are interested they are available for $15 shipped. Again, these are not pretty, but they work just fine or I wouldn't sell them. This is for the cleats only as the pedals were sold last week on CraigsList.

Bontrager Race Lite cranks, 175mm, 53/42 rings 130 bcd and a GXP bottom bracket. They came off my TTX and were not ridden over 100 miles before I figured out they were way too long for me. The paint isn't even worn off the chain rings yet: $65 shipped

Last edited by: ride2eat: Dec 1, 09 9:05
Quote Reply
Re: Stems, shoes, cranks and bb, Speedplay cleats [ride2eat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'd for Speedplays.
Quote Reply
Re: Stems, shoes, cranks and bb, Speedplay cleats [ride2eat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the shoes but I might not be able to pay for them until Friday.

Jason
"Life moves pretty fast and I've been stuck drafting for most of it."
Quote Reply
Re: Stems, shoes, cranks and bb, Speedplay cleats [jrlovan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Money sent for the shoes...

Jason
"Life moves pretty fast and I've been stuck drafting for most of it."
Quote Reply
Re: Stems, shoes, cranks and bb, Speedplay cleats [landshark1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you get my message?