Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Now THIS Is My Kind Of Rabid Right Wing Conservative!
Quote | Reply
In the next four years, only Bushies will get the hot chicks! ;-)

K
Quote Reply
Re: Now THIS Is My Kind Of Rabid Right Wing Conservative! [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BK,
Maybe its just me, but the photo link doesn't work.
Quote Reply
Re: Now THIS Is My Kind Of Rabid Right Wing Conservative! [Colin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think it dropped, for some reason. Let me go find it again and I'll repost it.

K
Quote Reply
Re: Now THIS Is My Kind Of Rabid Right Wing Conservative! [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did it work now?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not for me. I use Firefox rather than IE, so maybe its just me. I also run Spybot and it blocks known mal-ware sites which could also be causing this.
Quote Reply
Re: Now THIS Is My Kind Of Rabid Right Wing Conservative! [Colin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are SO going to be disappointed when you see it.

http://www.yourewelcomeeverybody.com/gallery.php?page=15 first picture shown.

-------------------------------------
Steve Perkins
Quote Reply
Re: Now THIS Is My Kind Of Rabid Right Wing Conservative! [steveperx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man, I liked that scary chick with the machine gun a lot better.

Yeah, me too. This one is obviously into the whole "nurse" fetish thing. Not that I'd know anything about that, though!! ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I hate to say it BK, but that's pretty lame.

Quote | Reply
Whaaaaaat? (said in a whiny, nasal Noo Yawk accent). You don't think she's even a little bit attractive, given the whole nurse outfit get-up?

Well, back to the drawing board, I guess.

K
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I dunno, I guess she's just not my type. I appreciate the effort, though : )

Quote | Reply
I think Francois was on the "other" site

Lordy.

I printed that jpeg image out and I'm sending it to the Department of Defense with the suggestion that they investigate ways of using it as some sort of weapon against Al Qaeda. You know, kind of like a "burn their corneas out" thing ;-)
Quote Reply