Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Winter project.....(anything you have kicking around an want to get rid of)
Quote | Reply
I am a college Junior and I am looking to build up a commuter bike. I am looking for cheap (but still in good condition)

frame, size 58- im looking to spend $100-200 on this.

Components: Looking for a used groupset (shimano 105 or worse) $50-100

Wheels: Used but true 700cc with or w/o cassette
$50

Ill take anything you have kicking around that you dont need! Ill even pay the shipping!

"As a matter of principle, I never attend the first annual anything."
G.C.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Winter project.....(anything you have kicking around an want to get rid of) [ironman18] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a '90s GT Force frame/fork/hs that I was gonna turn into a SS, but lost interest. It's a 58 and the paint is 99% stripped (just a couple spots need stripping where the brush wouldn't reach).

$50 + shipping? I can even throw in a bullhorn or drop bar if you want. Gets it out of my garage...

Getting back into the game...
Slower than you.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Winter project.....(anything you have kicking around an want to get rid of) [ironman18] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got a Truvativ Stylo XC crank and BB, could sell for $50. Give you some low end gearing for the commuter rides.