Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

The Great Semi-Custom tech tee blow out...
Quote | Reply
*updated 10/21

I print semi-custom tech shirts and I've got a ton of blank shirts made by a great brand but a brand that we no longer print on. I need to clear out our storeroom and could use the cash... I'll post some pics tomorrow.

Prices are for a front or back print, if you want to add a second print we can talk.

short sleeve/tank/sleeveless
$12 semi custom tech shirts if you buy 1-5
$11 each for 6-10
talk to me for 10+

long sleeve
$14 for 1-5
$12 for 6-10

The deal is we'll take any art you send and drop it onto a shirt for a killer price. We can print in full color, photos, whatever you want. Prints are done via permanant, breathable, stretchable and awesome dye sublimation. This is is the same way your cycling jerseys are printed where the ink is dyed into the fabric versus printing on top of it.

Art - normally we prefer pdf files, high resolution .jpg files (300dpi to size please) or if you've got some graphic skills I can take any version of illustrator or photoshop.

The problem is that as this is a killer deal I obviously can't work on the art much if at all. If you have art you want done up that needs work we can talk... This is going to limit this deal a bit to those who can put togehter their own art. Sorry, again, we can work on art for you if you want to order something but the purpose of this post is mainly to lighten up my shelves and move some old but awesome shirt stock.

Shirts are white only and we've got a variety of styles. I've got some styles in a ton of sizes (15-30 pieces per style per size) and others in just random sizes. I'll post #'s tomorrow.

Styles and current stock* I need to confirm all of these quantities, so no guarantee that I have exactly the number that is listed

Men's singlet/tank top - I'd love to say run singlet but it's more of a tank top cut than a run top although customers use them as run singlets
-currently i have: small 29, med 26, large 30, xl 19, xx1

Men's sleeveless/muscle tee
-current stock: small 29, med 52, large 58, xl 21, xxl 7

Men's long sleeve
-current stock: small 7, med 20

Women's v-neck short sleeve - this has always been a popular item but i need to cut down on the styles i stock
-current stock: xs 27, small 29, med 15, large 51, xl 9

Women's sleeveless broad shouldered tank
-current stock: xs 21, small 30, med 31, large 48, xl 14

Women's singlet/tank top - i'll post pics, these are cool but probably not exactly as most people would picture
-current stock: xs 21, small 17, med 23, large 22, xl 6

-I've got a few hoodies (white) and polos as well but just a few

-5.0oz poly microfiber tops
-I'd say these are more of a cool weather or weararound tech tee fabric weight (light but not ultra ultra light)
-more durable and snag free than most other tech fabrics

shirt pics now posted, I still need to post pics of the men's sleeveless and hoodies plus a few more random nicer shirts we have.
-top to bottom, L-R: sample prints, men's tank, women's singlet, women's sleeveless, women's v-neck, I need to add the men's sleeveless

If we start getting a few orders these shirts will likely be printed in weekly batches. There's a good chance it would actually be faster but just in case I'm going to say weekly.

Please email any questions, art, orders, or anything else to tai@taigraphx.com and please write "ST shirt deal" in the subject line

Aloha, Tai
Last edited by: Tai: Oct 21, 09 15:07
Quote Reply
Re: The Great Semi-Custom tech tee blow out... [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM Sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
oh man..just starting up a new tri related business for myself and this woud be an awesome idea (already have the designs and logos ready too) man I need more capital..lol
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tai, are you still doing bike decals? I've sent you multiple emails and PMs over the past couple of months with no response. Your website still shows that you offer this service. Thanks.

Fred
Last edited by: sailnfast: Oct 21, 09 8:19
Quote Reply