Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

fs powertap
Quote | Reply
This is a complete powertap pro wireless ant "+" model with a 32 spoke shimano hub laced to a Mavic box section tubular wheel, 32 spokes 3 cross straight guage, 15 I believe, it's whatever the fatter ones are. There is a decent used Conti sprinter glued on the wheel. I used the wheel for training on and off road and have swapped a lot of tires on and off, so there is some glue blopped here and there on it. Please don't buy it if you are going to cry about that.

I have swapped back and forth between 9-10 speed on this and ground down the end of the splines so I did not have to use the spacer, it solves the problem quite nicely. Due to my ignorance of the need for the spacer, I rode it with the cogs loose once and nicked up the freehub body splines. I works fine, if you are upset by things like this please don't bid either. I have pictures of this I can send if you are interested.

I have included some extra mounts for different bikes, plus the stuff that came with it including the head, computer interface, software, etc.

I bought this new in late spring and it only has 2000 miles on it. You can throw it on your bike and go, the tire is glued up fresh and I put some stans sealant in it, so go ride and enjoy the wireless power meter's many functions. $950 + 40 to ship. I can also sell as just the complete setup without the rim and spokes for $900. I can throw in a hunter allen book on training with a powertap for $10 extra.
Last edited by: jroden: Oct 8, 09 15:06
Quote Reply
Re: fs powertap [jroden] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
-
Quote Reply