Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by rundutch22
Re: WTB: Computrainer Pro [rundutch22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We have one left from a multirider setting we are getting rid of. All cables, cadence, heartrate, software, controller, resistance unit and stand. Pro Model 8002. 2 years old. Very light usage. Noone wanted to pay to use the set up and we are going to an arsenal of powertap wheels for our athletes. $1000 shipped continental US. Let me know if you are interested or have questions. See my old post for pics.

Dave Luscan
www.endorphinfitness.com
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Computrainer Pro [Dave Luscan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested if you haven't sold it yet. You said it has all the original parts, cables, software, etc?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Computrainer Pro [triwrig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
x2 on looking to buy a Computrainer. One catch...I'm looking for the international version (220v system).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Looking for a used/deal on a Computrainer Pro someone may have sitting around . I'm located in Denver, CO area. Thanks
anyone selling?

Ryan Borger - Denver, CO: Realtor. Former pro triathlete/coach. Cancer survivor. podiumproperties.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll tell you, you can that winter has come early this year by the onslaught of WTBs for CompuTrainers all of the sudden (myself included).

If I don't get one this year, something tells me I'd get a lot better deal on one over the summer than now, demand seems to outweigh supply.
Quote Reply