Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD
Quote | Reply

Frame: 2009 Felt UHC Modular Carbon Frame (Matte black and clear carbon) Size 56
Fork: Felt Bayonet 2 UHC
Gruppo: Full Dura Ace
Bars: Vision Alloy Base Bar
Pedals: Look Keo (Gray)
Seatpost: Felt Carbon Fiber Bladed Monocoque Design

The Bayonet 2 Steering System provides predictable, stable handling. Internal cable routing, chainstay-mounted rear brake and aerodynamic shaping make this a very slippery bicycle. Personally, I am 5 minutes faster riding this bike in a 20k compared to my roadie. This bike literally has 104 miles under it. $3250 shipped in US. $3150 without wheels.

**Edited for pricing typo and to include size.
Last edited by: spartan1: Oct 14, 09 9:24
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Felt DA [spartan1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Size? Do you have any pics?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What size is it? And is 2500 the correct price or did you mean 5200?

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Felt DA [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for the morning crowd
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why? Why? Why does it have to be a size 56?! Why can't it be a size 52?!

.........................__0.............0
...................._.-\ <,_.........</\_
.....~_.o^,....(...)./.(...)......._/\...
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Felt DA [paxfobiscum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey now, that's what I'm after!!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Felt DA [paxfobiscum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why, why, why didn't I see this before I bought a new 09' B12 like 6 months ago. Don't get me wrong, the B12 is a nice bike in it's own right, but having the UHC carbon and the bayonet would be awesome.

Alas, even though I ride a 56 I'd have to try and sell my B12 in order to afford the upgrade to the DA. Great bike anyway, and a good price, so I'll use this rant as a friendly bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where are you located? If in Michigan would you be willing to do a local deal rather than shipping, looks like a sweet ride but I would like to see it in person/test ride if possible. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Felt DA [jhpcga] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in Ohio, about 2 hours from the bottom of Michigan. I'd be willing to meet in the middle if the interest was there.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have gotten a lot of soft interest from Sters but nothing firm so I have reduced the price from $3500 to $3250. This is an exceptional value on a world class frame, you will not be able to find this bike for less than this posting. Some have expressed interest in the bike without the wheels and I am willing to leave the wheels off and offer $3150.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Couple of ??'s size-wise....How tall / inseam are you ? what size road bike, etc. do you ride ? what length stem are you running on the Felt ? thanks.

what means this word 'change'? .....
Rappstar
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Felt DA [rrfr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am 6'2" with roughly a 34" inseam. I currently have a 90 mm stem (I have a short upper body) installed on the bike but it can easily be swapped with the 105 and 120 mm stems. As far as road bikes, I ride a Blue RC4 which is a size ML equaling 55.5cm.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Man, you're making this tough, our dimensions are the same, that thing would fit me...... Did you buy it new, How many miles, any crashes, etc. etc. ?
Last edited by: rrfr: Oct 12, 09 12:12
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Felt DA [rrfr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought it brand new and built it up with the components listed above. I did have an authorized Felt dealer install the Bayonet 2 System to insure that it was done properly. The bike has a total of 3 rides with just over 100 miles. No crashes, dings, dents or any sign of damage. It could easily be sold as new in its condition.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How far are you from Erie Pennsylvania?

SJ

Twitter: @ironman726
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2009 Felt DA [swjohnson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
100 miles...Cleveland, Ohio
Quote Reply